The property on Terbatas Street consists of two separate buildings, which together occupy an area of 7995.95 m2. Located in the heart of Riga. The buildings were built in years 1900 and 1910.
Building #1 (Building that faces Terbatas Str.) – 3896,4 m2
- Leasable area: 3 508,5m2.
- Number of floors: 5 (possible to build mansard floor).
- Ceiling height: 3-3,35m.
- 6 commercial premises, 28 apartments.
Building #2 (Corner building) – 3973,3 m2
- Leasable area: 3 507m2.
- Number of floors: 6 (possible to build mansard floor).
- Ceiling height: 3-3,45m.
- 5 commercial premises, 27 apartments (30,3-117,9m2).
- Basement under the courtyard: 125,7m2.
- Land area: 2211 m2.
- A car park in the courtyard.